Thursday, May 14, 2015

Schick Intuition

I am so sorry to all of my readers that I have been MIA for last week or two. We have been having a rough time in our house. My son is teething yet again and going through a massive growth spurt (skipped an entire size of clothing) that has resulted in some massive growing pains and a lot of whining and crying. I have not been able to make it to the computer to write my blog posts; it has been so rough that honestly when he finally goes to sleep at night I do too. Now back on topic to the product review.

I noticed after I had my son that I am having less and less time to shower, which means I have about five minutes to shower and shave. As we all know showering is hard to do that fast; let alone having time to shave when you need to be that quick. That is where the Schick Intuition comes to the rescue.
The one above is the one that I purchased from our local Sam's Club. It truly has been a life saver, because as I let the conditioner work it's magic in my hair I can quickly make a pass over my legs and under arms and in less than three minutes I can be done shaving. I know my other half really appreciates this because as much as I hate to admit it I had been neglecting shaving as a whole because I was trying to be as fast as possible. With summer quickly approaching I realized I needed to find a solution to my shaving dilemma. I love that this a more natural option to many of the other things on the market. I love that this has the shaving cream/gel and the razor as one system all I have to do it make a pass and every little bit of hair is gone. My skin feels moisturized after I shave, which is something very different for me considering I have very dry skin and sensitive skin. I also love that with multiple trips coming up in the near future for me I don't have to worry about packing shaving gel and a razor; I only have to pack the razor. 
There are only two cons that I can think of for this product. One is that this is only a three blade razor but for me that is not that big of an issue, because I don't really notice a difference in a razor with three blades verses a razor with four or five blades. The second con for this is that the handle accumulates water when used which does have me fearful that mold or mildew may eventually grow in the handle, but to avoid this when I use mine I just drain the water before I put it up to store it until the next use. Overall I absolutely love this product and I don't think I will ever go back to shaving the conventional way, because shaving with this is much more convenient and much easier; not to mention much quicker. 

I did not receive any compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment