Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Honest Company Part 2

Well it is time for the second installment of my Honest Company product reviews. Today I am going to review the multi surface cleaner, floor cleaner, dish soap, and laundry detergent. I have quickly become a major honest company believer, and possibly an addict. Using their products makes me feel good about what I am using around my son as well as the rest of my family.


I love the multi surface cleaner. I use this probably five times per day. It has a grapefruit sent that is absolutely amazing and makes me feel like anything I use this on is sparkling clean. It does not leave any film or residue. It cleans up greasy messes very easily, and without any effort. I use this to clean my sons highchair after every meal, to clean his toys, and to clean any surface that I feel he will come into contact with. I don't ever feel guilty about using this around him, because it doesn't have all the nasty chemicals that the main stream products contain.

The floor cleaner also makes it on the items I love list. I own a rubbermaid reveal mop that I use this in. I diluted it about half and half with water and it works great. My son is a very messy eater so I have clean around his high chair daily if not multiple times a day and this has worked perfectly on our floor. It gets the floor perfectly clean with out any residue or sticky feeling. It also smells amazing the sent is called citrus rosemary; the smell is just very refreshing and clean. 


I ordered the white grapefruit scent and it is absolutely amazing. It has a definite grapefruit smell but it is not the over powering smell that some of the other natural dish soaps have. It suds and cleans very well. It cuts through all of the grease with out a ton of effort. It creates it nice full and thick suds so you don't need to use a ton of this to get the job done. I have had this bottle for about two months and have only used about half the bottle.

Last but definitely not least is the laundry detergent. I like this a lot it has worked really well on my sons clothes especially considering my son likes to leave stains and food juices and things of that sort on his clothes and it does a good job cleaning the clothes. It is not a stain remover so sometimes his clothes do still have stains but most of the time it is only usually juice from cuties of halos.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog. Please let me know if you have any products you would like to see me review. Please check back soon because I will review more Honest company products as I get them and try them myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment