Friday, April 3, 2015

Honest Company Products

Just like many of you when my son was born I didn't want to use products that had all those harmful chemicals that conventional products contain. I started to try to move away from many chemicals when I was pregnant and I just kept on that trend; I got more and more serious about it as my pregnancy progressed especially after my son was born. I did a lot of research which lead me to The Honest Company. I am going to review a number of their products in the post so this might be a long one but it will be worth the read.

Shampoo and Body Wash
I absolutely love this product! I started using on my son soon after he was born, but I have very sensitive skin and it got worse after I had my son. I started using this soon after I started using on my son and I will never go back. My skin does not have the dry tight feeling that many body washes leave you with after you dry off. The smell is absolutely to die for it is a nice light fragrance but the orange and vanilla mix to the most perfect invigorating yet calming smell. As much as I love all of the things I have stated before, but I absolutely love that it has no harsh chemicals or any of the other nasty things that the other ones have. If you would like to read more about this product click here

Face and Body Lotion
This is the perfect lotion to use in combination with the shampoo and body wash. This lotion claims to be unseated, but the ingredients combine together to make a nice clean smell that compliments the orange vanilla smell of the body wash. This combination makes you feel refreshed after showering and applying this lotion. It is a medium weight lotion that goes on very smooth and does not leave a greasy residue after it is applied. I love this lotion; it works so well and adds all the hydration my sensitive dry skin needs, but with out the weight that many other lotions have. I love that I don't have to use very much to cover my whole body. I use about a quarter size amount and that will cover my sons entire body.  To read more click here

Bubble Bath

We don't use this all that often at this point because my son is eight months old, but sometimes I like to give him some bubbles to play with in the tub. I have also use in the the tub during my occasional baths. It makes wonderful bubbles; another natural brand that I tried did not give as nice of bubbles and honestly the bubbles were very disappointing. It also has that wonderful orange vanilla sent that is absolutely amazing. If you would like to read more about this product click here

I have tried a few more of their products, but I think this post has gotten long enough. With that being said I will do another installment of reviewing Honest Company products soon. Next time I will cover some of their cleaning products. (Floor cleaner, multi surface cleaner, and dish soap)

I did not receive anything in exchange for this review. I purchased all products.

***Please leave a comment with any products you would like to see me review***
I want make sure I am reviewing products you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment