Friday, April 24, 2015

Babyganics foaming hand sanitizer

This is definitely one of my favorite hand sanitizers on the market because my hands dry out very easily and using an alcohol based hand sanitizer. I own the mandarin scent and it is a nice light smell but at the same time it smells amazing. As a mom I use so much hand sanitizer its not even funny. Personally I don't always have the ability to go and wash my hands after every diaper change so I use hand sanitizer in those situations. I keep the bottle in our diaper caddy that goes all over the house with us as well as the travel size bottle in my purse/diaper bag. Although using hand sanitizer is not a replacement for hand washing it is a good option when you can not wash your hands. I know overall I tend to focus on organic or all natural products and as many of you may know Babyganics actually doesn't make organic products, but their products are promoted as baby safe. If you have questions about what they mean by baby safe visit their website here. The reality is that it is not easy to find an organic or all natural hand sanitizer that is alcohol free and I figured something baby safe was the next best thing. Another thing I like about this product is that after you have purchased the pumps that come full of hand sanitizer you can just purchase a refill which is more cost effective then constantly buying new bottles.


Well its time for big news. Sorry it took me so long to get back here to write this out; there are two things I want to share with you.
First please head over to ecoable.net where I will be featured as a guest blogger on Monday 4/27.
Second I am extremely happy to announce that as of Friday 5/1 I will be adding a reoccurring series to my blog called Fluff Friday this will be a series that will highlight all things cloth diapering. It will follow my journey as a new cloth diapering mom, as well as include product reviews of cloth diapers and many different cloth diaper products such as cloth diaper laundry detergent, cloth diaper safe diaper creams, and much more. I am so excited to start this series, but I felt it was important to wait until after my ecoable guest blog post, because that will cover some the basic information on the start of my cloth diapering journey. I will post how to find my guest blog post after it is published.

Follow me on twitter: @MrsAmandaRosi

No comments:

Post a Comment