Monday, June 27, 2016

Tidy Tiger Silicone Baby Bib

I know I have been away from the blog a long time but it has been one hell of a year. I had two grandparents pass away six months apart and had a second baby. With that all being said I am still going to be in and out of the blog a lot. I will try to be back here a bit more regularly but I can't make any promises to you guy. I also want to go ahead and apologize because this post is more than likely not going to be up to my standards but I am not very good at post when I am not particularly fond of a product I receive.

I received this funny looking tiger bib for my son a while ago in exchange for a review but I was struggling to write the post and still am because I truly am not fond of the product.
Honestly we rarely use this bib because both my son and myself get so extremely frustrated trying to get around his neck because it takes far too long. It functions in a way that a silicone bib should once you get it on but before that it is terrible. My son is a very active little guy but he has no where near enough patients for me to get this on. 

I did receive this product in exchange for me to review and most it to my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment